Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cards

The weather has cooled of a little today but it is still in the 80's. I know it is summer and it's supposed to be hot, but this humidity is terrible.

In between making frames, I have been doing "Cards for Soldiers" on the Cricut message board.
I am finishing up some everyday cards and then we get to do Christmas in July cards!!!
I went thru some of my scraps and came up with this basic design. (I still have lots more scraps I can use). I punched out some scalloped squares, popped them up on the card front and heat embossed various sayings.  Simple but nice and I get rid of scraps which I can never seem to throw away. I just might use up some holiday scraps the same way.
 
 
My partner received her ticket strips so I can post pictures of them now. The top strip has Aruba sand and shells!!!The bottom strip was an experiment using metal tape and alcohol inks. Not great but I sent it anyway. LOL


Thanks for looking.


No comments: