Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Projects

Boy does time go by fast!!! I haven't posted anything in a couple months!!
This past month finds me making my 1st chunky mini album and my 1st Dangle!!!!
I really had fun making both of these and my partner on the Cricut message board really liked them also.

Here is a picture of the front of my mini.   I used TH fragments for the cover and added the dangle to one of the binding rings. I watched Tim's video on ways to use his fragments and really like how he used paper and Glossy Accents.  Each set of pages had  a different theme and instructions as to making photo mats and pockets. So I have a mini with Nature, Floral, Vintage, Smile &  friends. Here are a few more pictures before I bound it and added the rivets and ribbons.


.I was pretty happy with the final results considering it was my first one!!!!!

No comments: