Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Altered frames

I altered 2 frames which were  for swaps on the Cricut message board.
For the first one, I went with a book and an owl because the person I was making it for loves to read.
I used book pages on the frame itself. I inked and then use crackled over the top. The owl came from a cartridge but can't remember which one!!! I made the book with a few layers of chipboard and use Glossy Accents on it. I added some tiny flowers and some greens (MS punch).

The next frame was beach themed. I painted the frame blue and then used Elmers glue and white paint fof the crackle effect. Very easy to do and the results are super!!! I then added some Aruba beach shells and a net over them. I squirted in a little glue here and there and sprinkled the shells and bottom of the frame with Aruba sand. I added a chair that I had in my stash!!!


No comments: