Monday, June 27, 2011

I Can't Believe.....

that I haven't been on my blog is 6 months!!!!!! Wow!!!
Christmas went by and I have been to Jamaica and Aruba since I posted last!!!
I guess I should post a few layouts and cards that I have finished.

I am also in a few swaps on the Cricut message board so I can post a few teasers.
If anyone wants a more detail description on how I made something, please ask and I will be happy to share. Lets try a couple cards first.
This was my first easel card!!! It was basically beige and black with some lace and a fuzzy flower. After looking at it for a bit, I think the colors might have been better for a Sympathy card.

This card was also for a swap and the theme was Summer. I recently bought this cute stamp and wanted to try it with my copics. While it is a little hard to see she did come out pretty well for a "learner"! I used some paper that looked like water, added a strip across the bottom that looked like sand. I used my cricut to cut the palm tree and coconuts. I added some lines on the palm fronds,  popped up "Honey" and added my sentiment.  You will see when I post some ATCs, that I used this card to make one of them. I  printed out the picture of this card and made it into a ATC!!

No comments: