Monday, September 13, 2010

Mini Swap


I am participating in a mini swap on the Cricut MB and have just finished my 4 items. A couple of the things I made were new to me and I hope my SS will like them.
Unfortunately, I can't post them yet as the swap is not over!!!!
So I will post a few of the things I have altered in the past. This is all new to me but I try my best and have learned so much from doing these types of swaps. This is the 1st thing I ever altered. I filled an "angel spot" in a swap and was so proud of how it came out. I filled it with Hershey kisses. Well, needless to say, neither I nor the hostess ever heard from the person I sent it to.
Now this was my 1st attempt at a paint can that I did a couple years ago and again I was so happy with how it turned out. I really listened to what my partner said and tried to make it like her home. I included her cat, stockings for her kids(names included) firelace and nutcrackers by the door. I even used one of my New Hampshire pictures framed on the wall. I spent alot of time on the paint can and still am amazed at how well it came out. Here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Donette said...

I totally love your can. Someone is sure lucky. Great job!

ScrappingDeb said...

OMgosh Jean - that can is just wonderful - beautiful and cute at the same time! Love it

Sue said...

Lovely work, love all the detail on the paint can.