Saturday, January 31, 2015

I can't believe how long it has been since  I posted something here on my blog!!!! I actually forget all about it.
So I guess I will post some pictures of what I have been up to since then.  We have been on a few trips, some of which I have done layouts for and others I haven't.
I have made lots of cards, hosted a couple ATC swaps on the Cricut MB, joined a Secret Sister partner swap for Christmas on the board and have bought a new Explore which I am still learning.
I have practiced my Tim Holtz techniques and joined 5 other ladies to make a super calendar using these.
Give me a little while to organize my projects but dates and I PROMISE to be back with lots of pictures and some explanations.


Well it doesn't look like I am going to be able to post pictures right now. Apparently my Browser won't work!!!! It lists the ones IE 9 & 10 but I now have 11.  Not sure what to do.
If I can figure it out, I will be back soon. :(



No comments: